Hello Lovely people out der!!!!!
Today I will be sharing my favorite internet quotes which really motivate me when I feel low, stressed or dishearten. Some time in life we feel down,low & lifeless. You feel that your are unable to fulfill your dreams we need a punch of inspiration And for me these pictures quotes help in motivating and to do my best and achieve my goals in life.
In December when GOSF 014 was going I ordered few products from Nykaa.com as how could I resist such fabulous deals on my favorite make-up brands so I ordered few products which were there on my wishlist since long time.This post was there in my kitty since long time but somehow I was unable to post it.
So now keeping it short an simple lets jump in to what I purchased. I bought few make-up and skin care items.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 to all my readers. I wish all the very best for New Year.. May you get whatever you wish for ever in your life……
Toady I am gone share what all are my winter essentials and are my must haves I hope you all like it. Do share your “must haves” for winters via a comment down below. Now letwsw go ahead and get started with my must have list. Continue reading
Hi Lovely people out der!!!!!!
Merry Christmas to all my readers and all the people in this world. This day is all about enjoying, praying, loving and being loved from the people in our lives who care for us and love us unconditionally. I thoroughly enjoyed this day with my family and then with my Best Friend who is just a best gift of my Life given god to me. It’s a famous saying “Success is nothing if you don’t have best friend to celebrate it with…..”( Hey!! Meenakshi if you are reading this I just want to tell you that I just love you and never wanna loose you. You are my sunshine, my support, my hope and what not :D).We went to church in the morning, then were roaming like hell on countryside, and then we decided to watch the latest hit flick P.K. And we just loved it. Anyhoo!!! Enough of my story let just jump into the post.
I hope you had a blast this weekend even I enjoyed allot. Anyhoo!!!! Today I ll be talking about hair-fall. As it is winters in my city and in most parts of India so hair fall is one of the common problem among others. I am here to share few remedies with you guys which actually worked for me when my hair was ACTING weird So lets go ahead and get started……….
- Never wash your hair with hot water no matter how chilled it is. Nowthis is the known by most of the people that hot water is not good for our skin and hair.. but no one can resist a hot water bath(neither do I, Afterall I am a human), but if you ignore this common thing your hair will be the one who will suffer.. So the choice is your’s!!!!!
Use mild shampoo and never ever skip conditioner.Conditioner play a important role in keeping your hair hassle free, hence never skip conditioner.
3. Onion is a rich source of sulphur which helps in hair growth by increasing collagen production. Using its juice on the scalp can help in controlling hair fall. Squeeze onion juice and apply it on your scalp or about 15 min. Risne with warm water. Use it twice a week.
- Common has many benefit for your hair. Not only does it promote hair growth, but also conditions it. It has essential fats, minerals and proteins which reduce hair breakage. Coconut is rich in potassium and iron. You can use coconut oil or milk to prevent hair fall.
Use wide teeth comb.
Use oil on your hair. As it is very effective in hair loss.
Without strong foundation any building can fall. Same is true with hair. If you don’t provide right nutrition to your hair, they’ll eventually fall. So, start eating and rightly so for your hair too.
8. Because our hair is primarily made up of protein. So, if you don’t eat protein rich food, you don’t have hair. Protein deficiency can also lead to graying of hair. Milk, cheese, yogurt, Seafood such as salmon,White meat- poultry, Eggs, Bean.
9.Meditation is simple and you don’t need to spend any money on it. Everyone can practice meditation. When you do meditation, you can focus your attention. You are able to eliminate the entangled thoughts that crowd up your mind and cause stress by inducing hormonal imbalance. Meditation promotes your emotional and physical well-being including your hair’s health.
- I have used Tresemme Hair-fall control while was suffering from hair loss. And it helped me a llot in preventing hairfall.
I hope u like it.
Thanks for reading.
Welcome to “Glam Splashes Forever”
Since my childhood I have been in a world where being fat is considered a taboo. People will see you with a different eye if you are fat. I use to be a kid who was not actually fat but a bit chubby. And my classmates, my friends and even my sibling use to call me with different mean sub- names like fatty, ‘motti’ and other mean things and I use to feel that I am different from them. Why I can’t be like them this question use to pop-up in my mind,but as I have grown I realized that being comfortable in your own skin is most important thing. Be proud of what you are whether your healthy, curvy, chubby or skinny. At the same time you need to learn how to be fit as being healthy and in shape is defiantly a good thing. So I have come up with few tips which will help you in loosing few inches and will make you more confident.
Because being fat is sinful.