Its time for my favorite in Make up for year 2014
1) Lakme Peach Milk moisturizer- I don’t use much of make up on daily basis as my I feel that y skin don’t need cover up, so its a must have for me. Its light formula nourishes your skin with out making your skin look oily or greasy.
2) Johnson & Johnson Baby Cream- This baby cream is a great base for my CC Cream. It moustirize my skin. I m using it since long time so its my all time fav.
3) Lakme CC Cream- Its my fav since it got launched and I used it for the first time and never looked back to any other BB or CC cream. Its just perfect for me and I love it using as it blends like magic. Detailed review here.
4) Maybelline Compact – Now this is my fav compact. I love it as it helps my skin look flawless and oil – free.Read detailed review here
5) Maybelline Cheeky Glow – Now, blush is my fav part of make-up. I never forget to apply light blush before leaving home. It gives your skin natural glow with enhance your complexion. The most used blush of my kitty is MNY Cheeky Glow blush in ‘Peachy Sweetie’. Read detailed review here
1) Maybelline Hyper Gloss Liner- I love the glossy finish it give to your eyes.
2) Lakme Eyeconic Mascara- It is for the days when you don’t need extra drama on you eyes.Read detailed review here
3) Maybelline Falsies Mascara – I love the effect it give to your lashes. It actually thickens lashes. Read detailed review here
4) The Colossal Kajal- I don’t have to say why its my fav kajal. I think every beauty blogger sear by it.
*I have not mentioned any eye shadow becoz I’m not an eye shadow kind of person but I have used Beauty UK palette allot this season.
1) Maybelline Baby Lips in Coral Flush- Detailed review here.
2) Colorbar Lipstick- It has various shades. I love the veracity.
3) Streetwear Lipstick & Streatwear Lip Gloss
4) Nivea Lip Balm “Pink Guava”- I like the color & shine it give to your lips. Read Full review here
Thank you for reading
Good bye, Take Care & Follow your dreams
❤ ❤ Lots of Love… ❤ ❤
P.S – Like my Facebook page by clicking here or by the widget on right side of the blog at 6th no.