Welcome to “Glam Splashes Forever”
Since my childhood I have been in a world where being fat is considered a taboo. People will see you with a different eye if you are fat. I use to be a kid who was not actually fat but a bit chubby. And my classmates, my friends and even my sibling use to call me with different mean sub- names like fatty, ‘motti’ and other mean things and I use to feel that I am different from them. Why I can’t be like them this question use to pop-up in my mind,but as I have grown I realized that being comfortable in your own skin is most important thing. Be proud of what you are whether your healthy, curvy, chubby or skinny. At the same time you need to learn how to be fit as being healthy and in shape is defiantly a good thing. So I have come up with few tips which will help you in loosing few inches and will make you more confident.
Tips to be Fit
- Never underestimate yourself, your believe in you is your strength
- Never do crush dieting; it will harm you for sure. Crush dieting seems to be effective for a while but in long run it will just decrease your metabolism.
- Drink as much as water you can. Water is the best way to flush the toxins out of your body.
- Skipping is simple and effective practice which will really help you to shape your body.
- People are notorious for overestimating how many calories they burn during physical activity, which is often far less than actual calories burned. When you overestimate the calories you burn during exercise, you may eat more than you need, making weight loss and maintenance difficult.
- Eat green Vegetables as they’ll help you to kill those extra kilos.
- Eat food till your stomach is 75% filled.
- Salt is a big contributor to weight gain and often a reason why the numbers on the scale aren’t going down. So keep a check on your salt intake.
- If you think diet coke will help you loose weight then you are living under a rock. Soda drinks will never help you in loosing fat infact they will only increase what u are trying to loose.
- Keep fruit at work. It helps during the I-need-chocolate part of the afternoon plus it has nutritional values.
I just hope my story and tips will help you in staying motivated and feel good the way you are.
Lots of Love……
Image source: Internet