How are you guys doing??? Today I am here with a quick post which was in my draft for a while. I am going to give you some tips to make your perfume last longer. Smelling good is so important. I mean if you have dressed well, have done a pretty make-up & cute hair- do but you aren’t smelling good, it will effect your overall personality. We all use perfumes & deo’s to smell good but they linger for a limited time after than the problem begins. So I thought of have a post which will help you in making your perfume last longer.
1) Apply perfume right after your shower- It will help your perfume stay for a longer time, as the skin is fresh & clean its easy for the perfume to get absorb in your skin.
2) Moisturize your skin – The moisturizaing part is very important as it help in keeping your skin smooth and supple. If you have naturally oily skin, you’re in luck — a scent will last much longer on you. For those of you with dry skin, find out if your scent comes in lotion form, and use that first for maximum scent capacity. If it doesn’t come in a lotion, first use an unscented moisturizer on damp skin wherever you plan to apply your scent.
3) Don’t rub wrists together- Don’t rub your wrists together as that cancels out the notes. yess you heart it right.. The top, heart, and base note will be all mushed together if you rub your wrists together after applying, and to just spritz.
After applying a fragrance, many people feel a need to rub it in in order to warm the skin or spread the scent. This is a big mistake! Rubbing a perfume breaks down its molecules, diminishing the scent into thin air.
4) Apply at pulse points – Heat is what activates perfume. The pulse points on your body (where your heart rate can be felt) are the best spots to apply a scent, due to the warmth of your blood. Some such points are located behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow, and behind your knee.
5) Choose strong base notes – As most of you people know that there are different notes in perfumes, top, middle & base notes. Base Notes are those with the greatest heavy weight. These scent notes are normally intense and heavy. They are relaxing in nature and are also the most expensive of all oils. They last the longest and help slow down the evaporation rates of the lighter notes, giving the fragrance holding power. All perfume reacts with each persons body chemistry differently, it’s a good idea to try it on first and then wait a couple hours before purchasing the fragrance. Apply the fragrance to pulse points, such as your wrist, inside arm at the elbow, and back of the knee. During the first two to five minutes you will be able to smell the top notes of the perfume. After 30 minutes the middle notes of the scent. After two hours the base notes and the reaction with your body chemistry will give you the smell of the fragrance on you.
6) Spray it on your hairbrush – it will help your hair smell good. Most of the people always ignore hair but the scalp sweats too so it important to prevent it from smelling, but don’t spray directly on hair as it can damage your hair.
7) Layer fragrances- Yess you can create a different fragrance by layering your perfumes. And definitely it will stay for a longer time
8) Store perfume properly- Lastly.. You should store your perfumes properly as heat, light, and humidity can all break down the compounds in a perfume, causing it to be less fragrant. To keep your scent at its best, store it in a cool place, away from direct sunlight. Make sure to keep it out of the bathroom, as the heat and humidity from showers and baths could damage it.
I just hope these tip will help you in staying fresh for a longer time.
Thank you for reading sweethearts………..
Good bye, Take Care❤ ❤ Love you a lot… ❤ ❤
P.S – Like my Facebook page by clicking here or by the widget on right side of the blog at 6th no.
Disclaimer- 1. Pictures used in the post is not owned by me.