Today I am going to share my recent haul with you guys. I have purchased few thing online and few from the local market. So check my haul down below & enjoy.
Things I Purchased
1) Maybelline Colossal Volume Express mascara (Waterproof)- I personally wanted to try this mascara since long time as I have read so many positive reviews of it so though of giving it a try.
2) Maybelline Hyper sharp Liner- I wanted to give a try to different liners than liquid liners like gel, pencil & marker liner so I bought this and I am super happy to use it. Will review it soon.
3) Maybelline Baby Lips (Berry crush)- I am in love with baby lips and want to own each & every variants of it so bought this one.
4) Maybelline Eye-shadow brush- Free with Maybelline product purchase more than Rs 700
4) Lakme Face Compact (natural marble)- As I run out of this compact so had to buy it as it super fine & super affordable.
5) Lakme Insta Liner- Repeat purchase
6) Bio-way Lip balm- I love the packaging of it plus it was dirt cheap.
7) Few Nail paints.
1) Bubbles Face tissues- It is also a re-purchase. They are super soft. I use it for removing my makeup & to apply rosewater
2 )TRESemmé Split Remedy shampoo & conditioner- I am having problem of split ends so thought of giving it a try as reviews of this product is convincing .
3) Fa powder- nothing special. 🙂
4) Fem hair removal cream- As summers are here so hair removal is must. Generally I do waxing but these are helpul when you don’t have time to visit parlor.
5) Margo soap, Colgate toothpaste & toothbrush
3. Earrings/ Hair clips/bands
1) I bought two pair of earrings, few pair of hair clips & 3 hair bands recently when I visited trade fair in my city. Black Earring is for my black & green anarkali suit which I have bought for my cousin’s wedding & other one is just like I like the simple design very much. In clips I like the purple cat hair clips as I love cats. And few hand ties.
1) Scarfs- they are must have during summers as it protect us from harmful sun-rays. Black & white scarf is my favorite.
2) White tank top & shorts to wear at home. They are super comfortable to wear during summers.
3) Black pants- During summers it is really uncomfortable to wear jeans so I bought this pant it is super comfortable.
- Cute floral umbrella
Thank you for Reading….Goodbye!!! ❤ ❤
Like, Comment, Share and Subscribe this BLOG for email notifications of new posts!
Disclaimer- 1. The pictures used in the post cannot be used by anyone anywhere without my permission.