Ealooo Guys!!! 🙂 🙂 😀
I hope you all must be good and rocking.. Now coming to what I am posting today, its shopping experience with Nykaa + a mini Haul 🙂 ;-).
Nykaa is a very well known site among those who do online shopping. It is basically a Beauty & Wellness shopping site. I have shopped twice with Nykaa and thought of writing a review & share my thoughts about my shopping experience. I think this is an Online Indian shopping website which has almost all the brands from high end cosmetic to the normal ones. They have a huge variety with such lovely discounts which keeps on changing time to time. So, read further to know my experience with Nykaa…….
My Online Shopping Experience with Nykaa-
I am a fan of online shopping so though of giving a try to a very famous online shopping site Nykaa.com. Placing an order with Nykaa is very easy! You just have to choose the beauty products you want, add them to your cart and then checkout! Enter your details in the form which would be asked during checkout, including your area pin code and then select the mode of payment- Cash on Delivery, Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking processed through secure and trusted gateways. After that, you get an email telling you that you have placed an order. Once your order is dispatched they again sent a mail with the tracking details with all important info mentioned. Nykaa.com has a lot of products including makeup brushes/essentials, skin care, & most important cosmetics from almost all well known cosmetic brands. I really loved how the site is very much user friendly and is categorized accordingly.
I had placed the order on 14th of March but received it slightly late due to some unknown reasons but generally they deliver your order like in 3-4 days.
When I received my package it was having an invoice & the products were perfectly bubble wrapped and arranged neatly… I was so excited to see my package as I was waiting it for so long (a week 😦 ) and it was good to see that everything was safe, genuine and non- damaged. Their customer service is very nice and quick as I got all the answers to my queries by email, Facebook page and even got a call from customer care executive.. They were really helpful.
Modes of payment
Cash on Delivery, Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking available
Products I have ordered/received
2. Maybelline Baby Lips Balm Anti Oxidant Berry
3. Maybelline Diamond Glow Eye Shadow
5. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder (005 Silky Beige)
6. Ponds White Beauty Blemish Balm Fairness Cream
7. Maybelline Hyper Glossy Turquoise Blue Liquid Liner (Free with purchase of Maybelline products worth Rs.600)
8. Vaseline Body Lotion – 200 ml (Fun Friday Free Gift as they give some special gift with every order on Friday)
1) Site is quite user friendly
2) Products have been categories properly
3) Newly launched products are easily available.
4) Placing an order is really easy with Nykaa
5) Fast delivery they take time of 2-3 days however this time they had taken like a week to deliver my order.
6) Neat & sturdy bubble wrapped packaging
7) Products reached to me was not at all damaged.
8) 100% genuine products. 9) Special Offers are there on almost all the brands at Nykaa.
10) Customer service is really friendly as I had some issues regarding my order which they answered really well.
1.) I don’t find any con except the extra Cash on delivery charges as there are many sites which provide free cash on delivery.
Final Words- I have an obsession for online shopping as well as for makeup stuff and Nykaa for me is just a perfect spot where I can find all the brands with loads of discounts 🙂 on them. The products they send are 100% genuine, packaging they do is very sturdy & they give discounts too what else can a shopping junkie could ask for??? :D.. so for me Nykaa is one of my favorite online shopping destination for buying makeup. It is totally perfect for shopping beauty products online
Nykaa.com is highly recommended by me as it is one of the best online makeup store.
Hope you all enjoy reading .. 🙂 🙂
Goodbye!!! & Take Care
Plzzzz… Like, Comment, Share and Subscribe this BLOG for email notifications of new posts!
Disclaimer- These are my honest views after using the product. I am not getting paid to write it.