Hello all you lovely people…
I hope you all are doing well & enjoying your life…
So Today I am starting a new series on my blog which is “Haul Series” in which I will be including the post about my Hauls.
So starting, here is what I bought 🙂 🙂
1. Hair Care– So first I brought Matrix Opti Care as I run out of this shampoo and it is much needed for my chemically treated hair so bought this one. And then I brought a conditioner from Dove which is Dove “Dryness Care”. I also brought TRESemme’ Hair fall Defense Shampoo and Conditioner as I am having a problem of hair fall as the weather is changing so I use Matrix on my hair for wash followed by the TRESemme shampoo & then conditioner.
2. Skin Care- I brought Himalaya Herbal face moisturizing lotion & another body lotion from Parachute as I like the bottle of this particular lotion and then Boro-plus cream –nothing special about it.
I also bought the aloe-vera bathing soap from Ozone– just love the color & packaging.
3. Face Wash & Scrub– I brought Himalaya Neem face wash because it’s the best suited face wash for my combination skin & an Apricot scrub from Louts Herbal.
4. Fragrance– I brought two of the Spinz deo’s 1. Black magic & 2. Hypnotty. I bought them as I like experimenting different deo’s. I also brought a perfume Chorme Red which is a repeat purchase as I love the fragrance of this particular perfume.
5. Makeup- I just brought two thing one is Maybelline BB cream in “03 natural” and a Avon lipstick in “Whisper Pink” which I got on an off for 130 bucks.
6. Earrings– I brought the lovely traditional earrings in black and blue color. It will go with my traditional attire and small dangling earring.
7. Miscellaneous – Just some miscellaneous stuff a small mirror for my vanity, toothbrush & toothpaste..
Hope you all enjoy reading..:-)
Goodbye!!! and Stay Beautiful 🙂 🙂
Plzzzz… Like, Comment, Share and Subscribe this BLOG for email notifications of new posts!